After confirmation by the Government Council, the Ministry of Culture is pleased to announce the next Board of Directors of the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art Foundation. The new board will take office on 1 January 2022.
Are appointed to the Board of Directors for a period of 6 years:
- Dr Serge Allard, representing civil society
- Ms Anouk Crielaard, Deputy Inspector of Finance at the General Inspectorate of Finance
- Mr Luc Dhamen, Director of the Public Buildings Administration
- Ms Danielle Igniti, representative of civil society
- Mr Jo Kox, First Government Advisor for the Ministry of Culture
- Mr Patrick Majerus, representative of civil society
- Ms Danièle Wagener, representative of civil society.
According to the current statutes, four additional members have been co-opted by the Board of Directors during its first session on the 4th of January 2022:
- Mr Philippe Dupont, representative of civil society
- Ms Antónia Ganeta, representative of civil society
- Ms Blandine Landau, representative of civil society
- Ms Florence Reckinger, representative of civil society.
Mr Patrick Majerus will act as Chairman and Ms Danielle Igniti as Vice-Chairman.
H.R.H. the Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg is appointed Honorary President.